Monday, April 17, 2006

Rest in Peace, Pam

I have set down to write something in my blogs about the passing of Pam (his1desire) several times now over the past 24 hours, and each time I have ended up hitting the little x up there and going off to do something else.

I give up. Pam's death has affected me more than I thought it would. I never met her in real life, and yet she touched my life and the lives of so many in J-land. I try to write about how much I admired her, and how she fought her battle with dignity, and bravery.. and humour. About how she never gave up...... And it all just comes out sounding trite... If you want to see what an amazing woman she was and how she never gave up, go here and let her tell you in her own words.

 

Preview

Rest in Peace, Pam

You are Missed

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful entry!  I love the way you put her pictures in.

Anonymous said...

Astaryth, I kept hoping that she would beat this. She was an exceptional person and will be very missed by all the friends that she made here....Sandi

Anonymous said...

She will never be forgotten, she lives in our thoughts and memories.  She was quite a woman.   Anne

Anonymous said...

(((Astar))))

She truly was a GREAT LIGHT here on Earth. She will be missed by all who knew her.

XOX
Kimberleigh

Anonymous said...

a beautiful tribute to a beautiful woman who touched many lives

betty

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful...
Judith

Anonymous said...

I really thought she would beat this with her determination.  She put up a good fight and I'm so blessed to know her.  She went so fast she ahd just sent me an email and now she's gone.

Anonymous said...

JJ...  

I think you said it all beautifully..    Pam was one in a million and without realizing it, she taught us all the true meaning of the word "Hero."  
Her death has affected me, too... very strongly.   She was one of the most optimistic, upbeat, postive woman I have ever had the unfortanate opportunity to have NOT met.  And always humerous.. right down to her last entry..

She will be missed.. that's for sure..

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Those last pictures really moved me.