Thursday, March 22, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Night Shots

John over at By The Way offers up this Monday Goodness....

Your Monday Photo Shoot: It's Night! Take a picture. Naturally, taking a picture inside at night (i.e., where it's well lit and indistinguishable from day) won't do; take a picture that captures some of the quality of the night time. Also: No sunset photos. We'll save them up to do another time

The minute I saw this assignment I knew exactly what shot I was going to use. This was taken with my 18-55 lens. I hadn't gotten my new lens yet, which was too bad because the shot would have been even better with it. I'm sure I'll get another chance at clouds and moon again ;p

 



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool!  Great shot...and I love how you framed it...

Nancy

Anonymous said...

How wonderful, I tried to take a picture of the moon, but it came out as an orb. You picture is just beautiful.   Anne

Anonymous said...

Almost looks like an eye!!  Great shot, Astaryth!

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

you are too critical of your own photography!... beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Very nice entry for the Monday Photo Shoot!  It has a very erie feeling to it, that's for sure.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Kinda creepy -- kinda cool!

Anonymous said...

I see a demonic eye.  But then -- I tend to see those anyway.  ;)

Russ

Anonymous said...

A great spooky atmosphere, I like it. B.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/oddb0dkins/WaffleandWhinge/

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...this is so lovely...I love the moon. I have very passionate feelings about Her. When the girls know there is a full moon they clamor for a treat--I always will take them for ice cream and a night ride to look at the moon.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your moon pic!
www.journals.aol.com/eilenbug/austinsky/

Anonymous said...

That is a really cool picture!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Interesting photo!  I like to see the photos people take or post iin these photo shoots.  Now I am looking for a tripod so I can hold my camera still!   Gerry  http://journals.aol.com/gehi6/daughters-of-the-shadow-men/  

Anonymous said...

Very interesting effect...   good choice on the edging   Maria  

Anonymous said...

Eerily Beautiful hon!! I loved this one. (Hugs) Indigo