Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve!

Since I sort of missed (i.e. never got around to) doing a caroling around J-land entry, I'm doing it now... today... on Christmas Eve! LOL!

The idea was that each person would tell their favorite Christmas song and make an entry. Then everyone could go from journal to journal leaving links back to their own Caroling around J-land entry.... Yeah, I hopped right on that, didn't I?!?

I present for your viewing/listening pleasure my very favorite Christmas song. I adore the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and I especially love Christmas Eve in Sarejevo. So, for your enjoyment I present.....

Video

 

Hope everyone had a Happy Winter Holiday of their Choice!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my word!  Princess loves this song.  Every time it comes on the radio she has to crank it (which of course drives me nutso.....uh, ya, short trip I know).  But look at it this way - at least you posted in your journal.  Unlike some people who shall remain nameless :-)  Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

I love this video too!  Mary Christmas JJ.  May all of your Santa dreams come true.:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas!  I'm a cloet TSO fan.  Ssshhhh...

Russ

(xxx)

Anonymous said...

JJ
I loved it!  Great choice and no, you are not too late, LOL!  I hope you and family are having a very Merry Christmas Day today!
Sam