Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Goodbye AOL

I just used the import to Blogger function and it looks like AOL actually did something right. It worked seamlessly..... More likely someone over at BLOGGER did something right. Sigh!

I imported this journal in it's entirety over to Blogger and put it in a new blog and named the blog Adventures of an Eclectic mind - AOL Edition. I don't intend to use that blog for anything except a holder of my AOL memories. I will continue to blog at Adventures of an Eclectic Mind. I put one entry in the new blog explaining to people what the blog was, what AOL did, and directing them to the blog I am currently using.

So, this is farewell... I don't plan to post here anymore. I do plan to leave this journal up till the end so people can find my 'forwarding address'.

Goodbye AOL and thanks for encouraging me to move on to better services.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. Thanks and thanks again.  I am finding I like it at Blogger.  Funny how forced change can turn into a good thing.

Heli gunner Tom said...

Will you not start another Blog??

Tom s

Old Soldier Tom's Journal.
http://heli-gunnertom.blogspot.com/