Sunday, September 25, 2005

TAGGED!

O.k.... I've been tagged by by Sandi over at Life is Full of Surprises to play to most recent of the memes that are wandering thru J-land. So, without further ado....

Sandi says this is how we play:

What you do is go into your archives and find your 23rd Entry..scroll to your 5th line entry...and put it here:

If I counted right this is it, and it came with a cute little kitty pic. Preview

because the stories are usually along the lines of the "Truth is Stranger Than Fiction"

<LOL> Typical strange blathering from me. If you want to read the full article (with links), go here

Edit: I know we are supposed to 'tag' 5 more people now, so if you haven't played... consider yourself tagged <g>.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be neat to put all of our one liners into a paragraph...Courtenay

Anonymous said...

oh! Oh! we both have played...cMp

Anonymous said...

Aw I luff teh kittay! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that got tagged, hehehehe.

Ari

Anonymous said...

Love the puddy tat!
Judith
http://journals.aol.com/jtuwliens/MirrorMirrorontheWall

Anonymous said...

LOL I did this exercise too...mine was quite dull. Love the kitty pic.