Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Decision Made

I've come to a decision.

Because of a circumstance that I can't go into right now (but, if it pans out you all will be some of the first to know <g>), I need to retain my AOL account for the time being. Since I am keeping my AOL account, I have decided to leave this Journal open and to 'mirror' entries I am making over at my Blogspot Blog.  Do not mistake me... I still hate the Banner Ads, but I like my friends more!!

This will NOT be an exact mirror site of my Blogger Blog. There will be an occasional entry that is more AOL oriented, and some that will only be relevent to those over at Blogspot. This is as it should be, they ARE seperate entities. What I mean by this is:

     *Photo entries will be in both venues

     *Cool things I find on the Internet??? Both Venues

     *Complaints about Ads on my personal Journal... AOL only

      *Neat ways to change your template and play with HTML  and CSS stuff... Blogger Only.      

You get the idea. Now the why........ Well, I started Adventures over here on AOL, and I still have a few readers who have not made the 'Exodus'... and, some of these people do not feel comfortable commenting and things over at Blogspot, and they miss getting Alerts. So, for these friends, I will Mirror over here.

Why keep the Blogger Blog? Well.... come on! That thing is just FUN! I can do so many really cool things over there that I can NEVER do over here. ;)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're staying, but I read both your blogs.

Anonymous said...

Do what you want, then do some more of what you want.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are staying with AOL and mirroring back and forth. I have no trouble with blogger and going over there, but I wasn't sure how to do alerts for them so I've been saving the blogs in my favorites then I forget to go and visit people. So I'm glad you are sticking around. Koda would miss Morgan :)

betty

Anonymous said...

I am happy to know you are staying here although I have been reading you 'there'!  I just find it time consuming to type my comment, log in and then enter it.  That's about my only complaint over there....many of the blogs of our old journal friends are just plain awesome!  Really fun to look at and read!  

Anonymous said...

You do whatever makes you happy. I still get your alerts here and I'll still be checking your blog. Rock on!

Ari

Anonymous said...

well well, lookey there.. you have a "new" updated aol journal" lol.. there's a "blog this" link heh...

Well you know i check both of your sites no matter what!!  I mirror mine also.. but I'm not smart like you in html lol..  

"have yourself a merry little Christmas!"...

http://journals.aol.com/deslily/HereThereandEverywhere/

http://herethereandeverywhere2ndedition.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I still have not completely moved in to blogger, all of my new entries are here at AOL. Can't stand the ads, still get upset and angry every time I think about it but ... It's so comfortable here. Eventually hoping to make the final move. That E-mail thing over there seems to be working out OK for alerts but theirs only one Blogspot Journal that I've taken the time to get my E-mail alerts set up with :.;.;.sigh:.;.;.
                                      *** Coy ***

Anonymous said...

Man, I stop reading journals for a few weeks and LOOK what happens - rofl.  You know I'll follow you anywhere :-)   -Kelly  http://pixiedustnme.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Can you help out with the html on Blogspot? I love what you are doing over there.

Anonymous said...

Astaryth~I can just as easily click on either one! Just glad to still read you! Merry Christmas!!! Sassy ;-)

http://journals.aol.com/SassyDee50/SassysEYE

Anonymous said...

Darlin', I can go to both places, but I love that you are back over here!  I care not for the reason... I'm just glad you're back!

{{{{{hugs}}}}}}
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hey you...just catching up in a quiet moment here.  What a whirlwind of festivities we've had (and are still having here)!  Hope your Christmas was wonderful. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies