Friday, December 2, 2005

First Gift of the Season

Preview

Click on the pretty picture... Come on... You know you want to <g>

Update: Your second gift is up also... I wanted to put it here also, but AOL won't let me put it in either my About Me space or my description. Since it is supposed to stay at the top to be seen, putting it in an entry that will keep moving down the screen seems silly.... Curious yet? Click on the graphic and see what I left... <bg>

Blogger on the other hand allowed me to enter it below my description, but before my entries... where it will stay.  Hmmmm... Blogger is seeming easier to work with daily than AOL's J.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks JJ!

I got to level 4 and realized I was hopeless!

Thanx for the gift...can't wait to see what else you have for us to play with!

HEEHEE!
MAryanne
http://insidethegildedcage.blogspot.com/
http://journals.aol.com/globetrotter2u/Myfeelingsarereal/

Anonymous said...

I just realized today that I never left a comment after visiting your first gift!  I couldn't tear myself away from the game.  It's quite amusing!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

santa balls is so  eh  uhm  descriptive