Saturday, January 21, 2006

La...La...La...

Preview

It's almost Valentines Day and I've been redecorating over at my Blogspot Blog. That's one of the fun things about that service as opposed to AOL's Journals-- Redecorating! However, if you go over there to check it out, you will find out that although redecorating is one of the fun things about Blogger, it is sometimes also one of the most frustrating ones as well! <LOL>

I was looking thru some old bookmarked sites and came across this. People had a lot of fun playing with this last year: Acme Heart Maker And, just for fun, here's something that will take a few of you back. I remember having a spirograph as a child and spending hours and hours (and lots of colored ink!) making the designs. I wonder if that is where my love of Celtic knotwork comes from... hmmmmmm. Anyway, enjoy playing with your online Spirograph

Preview

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey JJ!  I'll check it out.  Well, your redecorating and Acme Heart Maker.  Might be a bit of fun!

Anonymous said...

That is definitely too cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I loved spirograph as a kid myself!  Thanks for sharing the link!  Sheila

Anonymous said...

That link is too cool for school!!!  I loved my spirograph as a kid.  I bet they don't even make them anymore.

Russ

Anonymous said...

oh and I loved my etch a scetch dearly too.....oh! and my lite brite! lol

Anonymous said...

Did Russ say it's to cool for school?
LOL.
I'm off to check it out.
   *** Coy ***