Saturday, January 14, 2006

Who Will Be Top Dog?

Preview

We are currently watching the AKC Eukanuba National Championship Live on Animal Planet. One of the cool features this year is the ability to cast your own vote on each of the classes. If you see this and want to cast your own vote, Go Here! And click on Cast Your Vote Now... We always watch, but it is kind of fun to cast my own vote for my personal favorite. Sometimes I agree with the judge.... sometimes I don't!

Update: Last night was Part I. The Second Half is being broadcast tonight, and will include the Working, Terrier, and Herding Classes... AND, of course, Best of Show. The show is being Simulcast on Animal Planet and the Discovery Channel. So, Tune in tonight and see who the National Champion Dog is for this year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your little graphic of a corgi!! I'm going to go and turn on TV and then go and cast my vote :)

betty

Anonymous said...

I love the working breed class!  It's so refreshing to see well-behaved dogs on tv since there sure aren't any in my house. ;)

Russ

Anonymous said...

Hiya.  Thanks for posting in my journal.  I appreciate your heartfelt comments regarding our loss of Rocky.  My friends in J-land have been so kind.  I'll check out the AKC link later on.  I have catching up to do in J-land.
Thanks again!

Gina
http://journals.aol.com/motoxmom72/GinasWeigtLossJourney

Anonymous said...

I watch that too... my favorite dog is the Australian Shepard.. but running a close second (and nothing like my first choice) is the Clumber spaniel! lol

Anonymous said...

I watch that every year! I missed it, but I'll catch the repeat;~Diane~