Sunday, February 5, 2006

Super Bowl???

The Super Bowl? Phhhhhht!!!! Who needs the superbowl? The only good part is the commercials, and now with the aid of the internet you can actually see all of the commercials without actually having to suffer thru the game! Having said that, here I sit with the game on the TV waiting for the next commercial break ;P

So, What could possibly be better than watching the Super Bowl with all of it's commercials (oh, and that football stuff)? The Puppy Bowl II, of course! And, the Super Bowl may have The Rolling Stones for their half-time show, But the Puppy Bowl II has the Bissell Kitty Half-Time Show!

Come back later and I'll have something to say about what I thought the best commercials where, and maybe even something to say about the Half-time show.......

Preview

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished watching what was, in my opinion, one of the most boring Bowls in my recent memory (even though my team won)   Next year...Puppy Bowl for me...


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I thought these commercials were more lame than in years' past. I thought the one with the FedEx was kinda of cute....others were just borderline....and the dumbest would be the Burger King one in my opinion.

Koda slept through most of the game; showed you his interest level LOL

betty

Anonymous said...

I didn't even catch a glimpse of the Super Bowl.  Could care less.  I know they say the commercials are outstanding, but, like you said, you have to sit through the damn game to get to the commercials!  

I'd rather watch them online, like you.

Can't wait to hear which ones you liked!

jackie

Anonymous said...

I loved the Clydesdale commercial....the baby one...

Anonymous said...

lol finally someone else who knew about the puppy bowl 2.  Everytime my hubby went for a fresh brew, or snack I switched over to watch.  lol So dang cute.  The puppy water bowl cam....gotta love it!!!!
Dwana

Anonymous said...

I am not into the Super Bowl either. I thought I was the only one who views the commercials online because those are all I want to see. Just dropping to say hello. http://journals.aol.com/dcmeyer420/DearDiary/  

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch the Toilet Bowl, either!

Anonymous said...

The puppy bowl and kitty bowl just make me smile and take me back to carefree days.  But my favorite part of the Super Bowl are the Bud Clydes commercials.  Always has been, always will be...no matter what.  If they are in the commercial, I'll be watching.
Dona