Friday, October 13, 2006

Feline Friday

And that brings us up to Feline Friday! And it's Friday the 13th to boot. I had planned to save this pic for a Halloween entry, but with it being both Friday the 13th AND it's October, I thought this would be a good one. Remember the nice close-up pic?? This picture was one of the last I took that day, and I think D.K. was ready to be finished with the whole camera thing and take a nap!!

Want to play along?? Take a picture of a cat.. your cat, the neighbor's cat, and cat and put it in your Blog. Then drop over to (sometimes)photoblog and drop your link! Come on, you know you want to!! 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor baby... fantastic shot JJ..  DK surely looks like sleep is in the near offering lol...

Anonymous said...

I'd try that with my dogs, but they always just look dopey and try to lick the camera. Nice shot though. Looks really annoyed with you.

Fred

Anonymous said...

cool picture!  
I should have done that one!
as we use to have one pure white cat and one pure black cat!
actually that would of gone with the other photo entry too!
:)

Sharon

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ThisMommasDrama/entries/2006/10/12/trick-or-treat-thru-j-land/1774