Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Monday Photo Shoot: Pumpkins!

I'm about to kill two birds with one stone! This is going to be both my Monday Photo Shoot AND my Trick or Treat around J-land/Blogger! So, here goes!

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show us your Halloween pumpkin! This year's pumpkin is preferable, but if you've not managed to get yours for this year, go ahead and pick one from your photo archives. Remember also that just because it's called the Monday Photo Shoot doesn't mean you can't turn in a picture on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. So if you haven't gotten a pumpkin yet -- there's still time!

Well, since we live in the middle of nowhere this year, I didn't decorate for Halloween.... nor did I buy and disfigure any pumpkins. So, Instead I offer up the graphic I did from last year for Trick or Treat around J-Land!



When I worked for the circus it was a tradition to give the animals that would play with them (mostly the tigers and elephants) pumpkins at this time of the year. Mohan was kind enough to pose with his for me!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely tag!
have a BOOO day! :)
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Astaryth~That is a very cool graphic! Do you miss working for the circus? Happy Halloweenie to you and all cats big and small! Blessings, Sassy ;-)

http://journals.aol.com/sassydee50/SassysEYE

Anonymous said...

Loved the picture!  Not scary at all....but just beautiful.  What a awesome tiger!  

Happy Halloween, Astaryth

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

I've heard that some zoos give some animals pumpkins and other gourds this time of year.   I thought it was mostly elephants.

late halloween hug,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Circus!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how nice...very pretty...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Wow, now thats different!
Great entry~
Marie

Anonymous said...

Cute white tiger! I LOVE tigers very much. That was cool that you worked at the circus. I would love to do that too.
Kaitlyn
of Katieswildjungle

Anonymous said...

I remember this, Awwww ...
  *** Coy ***