Thursday, October 19, 2006

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Off-Color Photos

John over at By the Way offers up the following for this week:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Turn something an unexpected color. Most photo editing software will let you fiddle with the hue of your photos: Use that feature to make your photos subject a color it would be impossible (or at least, very unlikely) for it to be in real life.

You knew I would have to do something with an animal photo, now didn't you! I considered a tiger, but Pat over at Here, There and Everywhere beat me to the big cat idea, then I considered a giraffe... but, you know the whole black and white stripes on the zebras just drew me and I knew I had the perfect picture for it......



So, I give you a horse zebra of a different color!  See, that line wouldn't have worked if I had used a giraffe LOL



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, beautious BLUE zebra's!   (is that a Z sized bra? wow!)

Anonymous said...

Very cool!  Blue.  Whodda thunk?

Anonymous said...

I like this!  Wonder what they would do if this was suddenly their actual color? :D

The Queen
http://thestorycontinues-thequeen.blogspot.com
http://fromthebeginningtakethree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How cool. blue!!!  Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

for some reason, this cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Wow!  That is the best photo of blue zebras I've ever seen! ;)  (And I would still probably be able to say that if I'd seen many such photos before, instead of,you know, zero.)

Karen
http://outmavarin.blogspot.com/2006/10/wonderful-worlds-of-color.html

Anonymous said...

I've heard that zebras can be pretty mean.  True?

Russ

Anonymous said...

I have actually dreamt of blue zebras!!!! Then again, I dream of green giraffes, purple alligators and albino snakes... so analyze, my dear astaryth!!! Good to see ya again!!! Penny http://journals.aol.com/schnozbeary/Postcardsfromtheedge

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blog. Love the photographs. Thankyou, Malcolm.

Anonymous said...

Blue zebras...interesting.  How nice of them to line up like that for you.  :)
Dona
http://journals.aol.com/delela1/BlueSkiesandGentleBreezes

Anonymous said...

Love the Zebras.  Perfect color for them.

                      Julie

Anonymous said...

That was certainly unexpected.  

Anonymous said...

Very nice!  Great job.  : )  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I set this on the background of my computer....Shelby loves zebras!

Anonymous said...

Cool zebra's!!! You life is very cool. I admire you. I wish I could see as many animals as you do. How did you ever make them blue!? It's cool.
Kaitlyn
of Katieswildjungle