Saturday, February 12, 2005

Happy Valentines Day...




Happy Valentines Day!! I hope no one has trouble reading this entry, but I couldn't resist the background and the burgundy type for this entry. At least I don't do it often!

A while back I saw on the bulletin board, or maybe in a Journal someplace, people discussing getting stuffed Teddy Bears with little sayings for Valentines Day and how silly it was. And I was right there with, "Yeah, How lame is that?? A Teddy Bear with some kind of cute little saying. Who needs that? Ranks right up there with the dead flowers!"

Little did I know that G. was about to make me eat my words! <LOL> He came home the other night and just had to give me my Valentines Day present RIGHT THEN! Have I mentioned in other entries that G. is not real good at keeping something secret? Well, he's not! He's one of those people who doesn't Christmas shop till the last minute. Not because he isn't thinking about it, not because he is a procrastinator, but solelyPreview because he is incapable of buying me a present and not immediately giving it to me! <G>

Anyway, this is what I got for Valentines Day, along with the traditional Heart shaped box of chocolates..... But, it is NOT a Teddy Bear! It's a Tiger... in a motorcycle jacket!!! That's sooo different.. Yeah, right... <G> Oh, and his little T-shirt even has a cute saying... Wild Thing!

I also got another unexpected gift. If you look over to the left in my About Me space you will see a new TAG! The wonderful Lahoma of Lahoma's Laments saw this tag and thought of me. Not only did she think of me and offer to send me the tag, but she even added my name to it! Thanks Lahoma! {{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}




background from Absolute Backgrounds

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I want a tiger too! That is so adorable. And nice find on the tag Lahoma! That is beautiful!

Steph~

Anonymous said...

Oh, God!  Cuddly Teddy Bears!  Quick, Henry ... the 'FLIT'!

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome. The tag, background, font and all looks great and the Tiger is too cute. Stuffed animals aren't my thing, but sometimes we have to make exceptions. :o) I bet you saw that Teddy Bear entry over at Kathleen's.

Lahoma

Anonymous said...

I love tigers , that is so beautiful lucky you ....................Diane

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!  This is cute AND different!  I like it!  Sheila

Anonymous said...

I love the tag.......and I didn't get the alert :(
What's up with that?? OH well.........I like the background and the tiger, cute!!!
Jodi
http://journals.aol.com/jouell3935/Haveyoulostyourmind
http://journals.aol.com/jouell3935/Messages/

Anonymous said...

No alert here either.  I love your valentine gift so cute!!
Also that tag, it's very nice!  
~ Promise

Anonymous said...

It's funny how genuine romantic gestures can melt away all logic, predispositions, and preferences, isn't it?
Chris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings

Anonymous said...

Too cute!  I happen to be one of those people who doesn't get into Valentine's.  Last year, however, my sons and husband got me flowers and TWO teddybears.  One of the bears even has 5 different sayings.  Admittedly it was really the thought that meant the most to me.  The male sex has a certain way of surprising us every now and then.  G must be an enthusiastic person, those who can't wait tend to be spilling over with energy.

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Very sweet!  And, by the way -- I gave up on that @#%& spider solitaire badge!  Happy Valentine's Day!   Russ

Anonymous said...

Such a warm and wonderful Valentines Day for you!!!  Thank you for sharing that.  And I luv the stuffed tiger!!  ~Dona
http://journals.aol.com/delela1/BlueSkiesandGentleBreezes

Anonymous said...

love your background and the cute tiger..... happy v day. judi

Anonymous said...

Love the tag and the tiger too ... I'll bet you get lot's of tiger gifts, lol!
                                   *** Coy ***


Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

COOL.