Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Monday Photo Shoot #3: Humiliate the Pets

So, John over at By the Way... is at it again... This is his most recent Assignment!

Your Monday Photo Shoot #3: Humiliate the Pets!

I'm feeling in a bit of a sporky mood today, so let's have some capricious fun at the expense of dumb animals!

Your Monday Photo Shoot #3: Show your pet in scenario that would be embarrassing to it, if it knew enough to be embarrassed.

Wow... Now, this is a Photo Assignment that I don't even have to try hard at. <g> None of these are recent. I think the oldest shot is about 6 years old, and the newest was a couple of months ago. Enjoy!

The First two are of my Pem Welsh Corgi, Morgan. I think I have included a shot of her and her Harley hat in another entry, but this one shows her true feelings about the hat! The other shot was a happy 'accident'. I was just taking her pic and got her with her tongue sticking out....

PreviewIsn't she cute?Preview

 

 

 

 

 

 


Now, the next 2 pictures are of my 'little princess', D.K. The first one I caught her cleaning herself after she had gotten her feet wet, and the other one is just her laying in a funny position. She is usually so prissy that if I catch her looking silly I just have to take a pic <g>

PreviewPreview

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

These last pictures are of a horse I worked with. He was always very happy to do anything you asked of him. One day he stole a hat off of someones head, so we thought we would let him wear it.... The last pic is one of the cubs I raised. In fact, it is the same one that is in the picture with me in my about me section. He was a little smaller (and younger) here. He seemed to think the glasses were 'cool' <LOL>

PreviewPreview

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee!  I love them!!!!  Particularly the cub in glasses.  Looks like he's impersonating either Sigfried or Roy!  Sheila

Anonymous said...

Lrrrrrrve the Corgis ...
If I ever get another dog,
I think I would choose a Corgi!
    *** Coy ***


Anonymous said...

Love the doggie in Harley hat!!!! And the rest are just way too funny.  Thanks for making me laugh today.

Anonymous said...

That's a very photogenic bunch of kids you've got there!!  Love it!  Russ

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Just got here today and I am laughing out loud, honest.  Gotta love the hats and the horse looks just so...disgusted!  Good one.

Anonymous said...

awwwww....... very cool!!! judi

Anonymous said...

cute!

~JerseyGirl
www.jerseygirljournal.com

Anonymous said...

LOL @ the 'Cool Cat'......he looks like a sweetheart....

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Too cute!  I have to say they all look great and well...a bit humiliated.  lol :)

Anonymous said...

great photos!

~JerseyGirl
www.jerseygirljournal.com

Anonymous said...

Beyond adorable!  I feel just a smidge guilty for getting a giggle at your pet's expense.  Thankfully, they don't seem to mind having their pictures taken that way!
Tammy

Anonymous said...

LOL, How can you NOT smile when looking at those photos?  They were great.  I meant to do this myself and have been a wee bit distracted - what's new with that?!?!

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/photographybymon/Mamarazzi/

Anonymous said...

These are great!!!  Smiles all the way around.  :D

~Dona

Anonymous said...

I love pictures of cats on their backs like that. They just look so totally caught off guard. Yours looks like, "Uhhhh. You didn't just do what I think you did, did you? And you're not going to ever let anyone see it, right?"

Anonymous said...

I know you like this new product, so I thought I'd share it with your readers too ... and this journal entry of yours looked like the perfect place to pitch it, so...

For those that want to cut one chore out of their lives, then this product is for you.  It will eliminate the need for you to keep your computer screen clean (BTW: I have no affiliation; I just think it's a great product): http://www.mypage.bluewin.ch/screenclean/

~Dee
journals.aol.com/crochetwithdee/CrochetWithDee

Anonymous said...

What chubby cats...they are adorable. I love cats and dogs...well, I love all animals.

Sharon