Saturday, November 5, 2005

VIVI Awards

PreviewI'm so looking forward to tonight's star-studded event! This is what I finally decided on to wear for the festivities. Isn't it great when price is no object??

Why don't you join us? All of the details are over at Betty's Journal here and updated here! I look forward to seeing you all there!

Update 11/6/05:

The evening was fantastic! Although I had to leave before the end, I enjoyed the event up till then. We should all be sure to thank Patrick, Vivian and Greg on the wonderful job they did.... remember, they are all Volunteers!! Also, Betty did a WONDERFUL job of keeping everything going. All the nominees were winners, and you should go here and here to check out all of them, and here to see the winners.

I didn't win my catagory, but was thrilled Previewthat my buddy Walter did! Love and hugs to Walter (and his Mommy <g>). I couldn't have lost to a better little guy!!

I so hope we do this again next year. I discovered a TON of new journals (like I needed more journals to read <eg>), and it was a lot of fun. Sooo many of my favorite journals and journalers won. I am on my way to make 'Congratulatory' (is that a word??) visits now!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...


UN-GASTLY-BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!   We are wearing the SAME outfit!!!!!!!

Drats.  I'll have to wear what I wore to the MTV awards --- sigh.

And I've dieted all week to get into those shoes -- oh well.  See you latah!


http://journals.aol.com/gullspirit/PerishTheThought/


Anonymous said...

Oh Dear!  Make that three of us!  See you there.

Anonymous said...

smashing outfit; You'll look fantastic as you go up to accept your award! Good luck :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Hi!  I didn't get to see this pre-soire.  Gorgeous!  Great taste.  What a fun night. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Your outfit and your journal is smashing!!! I love the pictures on it and the style of the writing. You go!
Jo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gown.. but what do the animals think of it?? lol..
Remember.. no perfume near the big cats!!  Wouldn't want the dress torn to shreds lol..
I hope you continue putting up animal pics.. i've given your journal address to a few folks i know.  They aren't big on leaving comments but they've told me how much they like your photo's.. thought i'd pass that on to you.

Anonymous said...

Aww.  Thank you.  I was hoping for a tie.  Four-way!  Cause we had the best category and the best four-leggers.  I had such a good time and surprised myself staying up that late.

And I have found some of the best journals that I would not have found otherwise.  So all of us ended up winning prizes!

Thanks again and congratulations to all of us!

~~ jennifer & walter

Anonymous said...

Oooh love the dress. It was a wonderful evening.

Ari

Anonymous said...

Lovely.  Virtual dressing is fun, isn't it?
Dona
journals.aol.com/delela1/BlueSkiesandGentleBreezes

Anonymous said...

Walter rocks... Sloppy is jealous of Walter.

Anonymous said...

I bet you looked a picture in your outfit. Sorry I couldn't be there to see you in it!

Tilly x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/