Thursday, November 10, 2005

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Before & After

For this weeks assignment, John, the Blogfather, offer us this: Your Monday Photo Shoot: Before & After

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Do "Before and After" photos on any subject you like. The idea is to show change over a bit of time. Some easy ideas would be haircuts, cleaned-up rooms, kittens growing up into cats, and etc. And yes, this means you can dip into your collection of old photos (they certainly qualify as "before").

Hmmmm... I couldn't decide which set of pictures to go with, so I decided to let you all have a double dose of cuteness. D.K. (the cat) was thanking her lucky stars that I haven't scanned in any of her kitten pictures and is currently teasing poor Morgan about hers <g>

This first set of pictures is of Morgan at about 7 weeks old and then again this year on our Fourth of July outing to the local state park.

Preview

Preview

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The second set of pictures is Boo at about 36 hours old (wearing his first little halter, which even taken up to the smallest holes was still way too big. O.K. big... ahhhh ) and then again this last summer. Oh, and the little fillies we had that year had little pink halters <LOL>

Preview

Preview

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were both sooo cute. Don't you just want to hug them??

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do!

Anonymous said...

Your horse is beautiful....I've always loved horses.

~Tina

Anonymous said...

Of course, you might know which one I like the best, having a corgi myself. Your Morgan could be Koda's sister; they look that much alike :) She really changed from a pup to a beautiful dog :)

betty

Anonymous said...

I love the name "Boo"!  Did you get that from Monster's Inc.?  Boo is the name my ma gave to the bobcat kitten my pa discovered abandoned in one of their old barns.  He went to a wildlife rehab in Oklahoma and was eventually released into the wild.

Hugs,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Always fun to get a peek at the pets! Nice job!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

OMG Awwwwwwwwwww! I love those pics. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I adore Morgan! She's the sweetest! What a cutie! Oh they're both so cute. And so very very huggable.

Ari

Anonymous said...

I'll hug Morgan but I want to stand next to Boo and nuzzle the soft hair of his cheek.  Cheek to cheek!  Just love that soft spot!  Great pics!

Anonymous said...

hug them?  lol.. easier said then done!.. kinda a stretch from NJ lol..
great shots as always...

Anonymous said...

They are adorable. The fillies are fantastic. I really love your journal!

Jo

Anonymous said...

your babies are sooooooo beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, yes, yes.  I want to hug them.  Look at Morgan <said baby talk like>, awww...  Precious!
Judith <---still pouting that you didn't win Best Pet Journal
http://journals.aol.com/jtuwliens/MirrorMirrorontheWall

Anonymous said...

Boo is gorgeous! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

I'll take Boo!!  He is precious!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww....That's me. Rhianna's is much longer and she is still doing it. Now she wants a horse! LOL......
Too Cute! Pink Halters....hmmm think we could do that with the squirrels?

Anonymous said...

oh, that little dished head!!!!!


swoons...

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures! I didn't realize how quickly kittens grow and unfortunately didn't get any pictures of my kitty before she doubled her body weight in just a couple weeks... next time I'll know better - little kitties and puppies grow fast!