Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Eyes Have It -- Follow-Up

I had several people ask me about the picture I used for the Monday Photo Shoot this week. Yes, that was in fact an eye from one of my babies; the Rose Grey (or as I like to call him... the Pink One!). You can see a different set of pictures from the same photo shoot HERE.

Taking pictures of the youngsters is always a challenge. Sometimes getting close-ups is easier than trying for head or full body shots. Why? Because the little buggers are friendly and I actually get a lot of shots like this LOL!




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some big ol' nares, Astaryth! lol

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

The eyes have it or....
the nose knows!
Off to loos for your eye shots!
 *** Coy ***

Anonymous said...

That is a great pic and funny too. I am heading to see the other pics on the link you provided. Hugs to you and yours.  

Anonymous said...

The Nostrils Have It!!!  ;)

Russ

Anonymous said...

When I first bought Blue, that's the only kind of picture I could get of him.  We had no other horses on the place, so when I got near, he was on top of me all the time!

Anonymous said...

I love this one!  Starting my day off with a big ol' smile, thanks.

Tammy
http://lifeliveitormissout.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can feel the soft hair and the little whiskers.  I love to nuzzle with a snout!

Anonymous said...

My, what a big nose you have!

Anonymous said...

Love that!  Shelly

Anonymous said...

Just makes me want to kiss that velevety nose!

Anonymous said...

This shot is just WAY *too* Cute!!!

Have you thought of creating a line of goodies we can buy that feature your images? ... cafepress ... hint, hint
~Dee
www.crochetingwithdee.com