Thursday, February 8, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: The Eyes Have It!

Gee it's nice when John puts up a Monday Photo Shoot that is a picture I've been meaning to post anyway ;p  So, Here's the assignment for this week:

You're Monday Photo Shoot: Get a really really really close shot of someone's eyes. Try not to use the flash. Or, you know, poke them with the camera. Some judicious cropping will do the job too.

And here is my entry.... It's only one eye, but it is a very cute eye LOL!

 So, get out there, take a cool picture and then drop the link over at By The Way



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww... now how did i know you'd do a photo of those big  brown eyes? lol

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! One of your babies' eye, I'm sure. Which one was it? Hugs.  

Anonymous said...

That's a great shot. B. x

Anonymous said...

Awesome photograph!!  (it's a horse, right?)

Russ

Anonymous said...

This is great!  I'm a fan of the color brown and this is by far the prettiest example of the color I've seen.

Tammy
http://lifeliveitormissout.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

sweet horse eye...is it one of the Arabs???

Anonymous said...

a horse's eye says so much. I read this one as pure contentment. One could get lost in the eye of a horse!

GREAT SHOT!!

Jo

Anonymous said...

My, what BIG eyes you have!  LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love this shot!  Do you own that beauty?

Nancy