Thursday, April 5, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Blossoms and Blooms

This week the blogfather offers up a chance to bring a little Spring into our blogs. I had taken a few pictures of new blooms last week, but couldn't decide on just 1 to use... heck, I had trouble picking 6!

 

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a snap of some of the latest blossoms and blooms near you. If for some reason it's still too chilly where you are, one, you my sympathy, and two, go ahead and use a picture from your archives. But everyone else should go out and take a fresh picture if they can. Let's see what spring looks like here in 2007.

For my entry, I give you an explosion of color!

 


Want to play along?? Put up a pic, pop over to By the Way and leave a link!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow nice Shelly... the magnolia tree is blooming here but it's gotten cold again.. low 40's for another 5 days.. sigh...  it's always so pretty when everything is in bloom!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!  and I just love how you put them all in that collage so nicely.   Teach me! Teach me!

: (

nancy

Anonymous said...

You realize it's still April?

Anonymous said...

Iwant to know how to make a collage, too!  You are such a gifted photographer!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Absolutely stunning pictures! I am so impressed :).
Thank you so very much for you kind words and wishes of a speedy recovery for me. It meant so much to me. :)
Have a very Blessed Easter Sunday.

Huggers,
Gayla

Anonymous said...

Beautiful entry...thanks for coming by my journal and for the support...many hugs and love,
Joyce