Thursday, April 26, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Blue Skies

Well, this assignment from John was a no brainer:

Your Monday Shoot: Picture some blue, blue skies. Wide stretches of blue are the goal here. Fluffy clouds are great, too -- but try to get the skies mostly blue. Interesting stuff in the foreground is groovy, too.

What's a picture of a pretty blue sky without a couple of horses up front for contrast?!? And, as luck would have it, yesterday morning showed me a beautiful, cloud free sky... Perfect for Mr. Scalzi to fly thru. Unfortunately for him..... He was flying somewhere else and had to spend some time sitting on a runway in a plane that wasn't moving. Oh well, at least you get to enjoy my pretty blue sky AND my pretty horses!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shot JJ... your horsie even looked up for you!  (or did you make a noise so he would? lol)

I don't see any mounds of fire ants... did you get lucky or what?

Anonymous said...

Veddy nice!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do get to enjoy the shot!  Thanks!  Sun is just peeking through here, but rain is on its way.  Drat!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photo...

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I don't know why -- but I can almost picture those two being unicorns.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's the beer and/or my gayness.  LOL

Russ

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree with toonguy's comments... they could easily be mistaken for unicorns. Actually, I believe they are, but someone has stolen their horns! bea

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...love the photo...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Very nice photo.  Very nice.  Gerry http://journals.aol.com/gehi6/daughters-of-the-shadow-men/  

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are sooooo beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The vertical frame seems endless capturing a truly beautiful landscape with your horses.     mark
http://journals.aol.com/mtrib2/landscapeartwork
http://journals.aol.com/mtrib2/MarksDailyJournal