Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I Did It!!

I figured out my FTP space, went into my graphics program and prepared the picture, uploaded it AND managed to get it in my About Me space!!! Woo Hoo!!! I rule <LOL>. I think I'll leave up the other entry with the pictures, but this is cool. Now I can change pics in my About Me space as the mood strikes me <eg>. Now that I've got the FTP thing figured out (No thanks to AOL, their directions aren't very good and the interface is NOT very intuitive.)

On a lighter note, I can swallow today. However, I haven't been to sleep since yesterday at 3pm and it is 8:30am now. My breathing is better, I've won my two badges I wanted to finish in Pogo, the dogs been walked, and I've updated my journal! I think I'll go prop myself up on some pillows and take a nap <g>

No comments: