Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Take the Picture Challenge

O.k..... I'm accepting the challenge. Here are three pictures of me. I don't plan to leave this entry up forever as I plan to add the picture to the About Me section when I have time to experiment with FTP. But, for the time being, here are 3pictures of me over a period of 2 years. Yes, first the hair was curly and auburn... then straight and brown... then short and auburn. Currently it is midlength, straight, and auburn...but that won't last bwahahahaha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF YOU WITH THE CAT! THATS A GOOD PHOTOGRAPH!
SORRY SO SHORT, GOTTA GET TO WORK! LOL!
KIM.

Anonymous said...

Great photos!  I think it's so cool that you worked with animals and the circus!

Anonymous said...

great pics! that cat was HUGE!!