Thursday, December 23, 2004

To All My Friends in J-Land

                Preview

Just wanted to take a couple of moments and wish everyone in J-land a Happy Holiday!

PreviewIn my travels I've noticed many of you who are happy with your now (or soon to be) White Christmases... And others who either envy you ... or think you are insane. Myself I would like to offer up my idea of the perfect Christmas morning....

 

 

     PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview

Just a couple of quick Holiday links you may enjoy on your journeys thru cyberspace... JibJab has done for Santa what they did for the election... Check it out here (remember, this is JibJab and may not be suitable for all audiences...)

Steve, of (Sometimes Photo Blog) has left all of us a place to leave Holiday Greetings Here... Please stop by his Blog and give him a thanks.. He is a talented young man.Preview

And last, but not least, don't forget to keep track of Santa on Christmas Eve. Norad offers us the Santa Tracker for just that purpose... Let's hope he doesn't end up like this <LOL>

Finally, My wish for everyone in J-Land.... A Wonderful Happy Holiday and a Bright and Shining New Year!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right back at ya hun!  And thank you!!!

Hugs,
Kell

Anonymous said...

Yea, you too!
Merry Christmas!
*** Coy ***

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HOLIDAY's TO YOU ALSO ....
    Merry Christmas
           and
   Happy New Year

SHARON

Anonymous said...

From my family to yours...We Wish You A Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you! You stopped by my journal and left a comment that you made 15 (!!!!!!) pounds of fudge! You are a brave woman! LOL That much fudge in my house.....oy! My Mom and I made buckeyes this week. (For those who don't know what buckeyes are, it's a peanut butter mixture dipped in chocolate and it resembles a buckeye from a tree here in Ohio.) They are heavenly. I can't wait to get to them tomorrow! LOL
We spend Christmas Eve with my parents and brother. Christmas morning we do our own thing, then in the early afternoon, go to Matt's parents. Then we go to my biological family's......either Gramma's or my biological father's house. This year, Matt, Peanut (our 4 yr. old son) and I are all sick. So it's going to depend on how we feel Christmas day, as to where we go.
Have a safe and happy holiday season!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you!!!