Monday, September 18, 2006

Air Morgie

Morgan hasn't been too happy lately that I've done -2- Feline Fridays with pictures of DK and not a Corgi picture to be found. To make up for that, today I give you Air Morgie!

 

This is something new that Morgan has just learned to do. She's been fetching since she was a little girl, but always the we throw/she chases/she picks up/she brings back scenario.... She's VERY proud of herself that she can now catch stuff midair.

I'll leave you to guess at how many pictures I took to get a few good pictures of her in mid-air.... Lets just say that 1. She doesn't catch it every time as she just learned to do this. and 2. Her Daddy doesn't always throw said squeakie so it crosses in front of where I was set up to take the picture <g>

And, just for good measure, we leave you with an Air Morgie Montage!



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful!  Maybe there should be a Canine Monday, Fishes Tuesday Birdie Wednesday, Small housepets Thursday and of course, Feline Friday.  I love to see pet pictures.  Blessings, Penny http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere

Anonymous said...

Morgie the wonder dog! Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

If Sadie had a person who could throw a Frisbee right, she'd catch it almost every time.  Poor thing.

Anonymous said...

Well gee JJ.. it's not easy jumping that high with short legs ya know! lol..  great shots of Morgan! lol..

Anonymous said...

You gotta love animal action shots!  These are great.

Tammy
http://lifeliveitormissout.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oh, she's soooo cute!!! Glad she decided to have you put a picture of her in. Koda is sooo smitten by her (actually, he's smitten by the bagel I'm eating as I'm typing this).

great shot of her!!

betty

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!  When Bongo was a pup -- that little dude could do half-gainers three feet off the ground to catch a tennis ball.  He's 11 years old now.  I'm 40.  We are much more "low impact" these days.  Thanks for you comments in my blog.  You are a gem!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

This was a fun entry to see and I'll bet a fun entry to create!  Morgan looks great and would approve of the action pics you shared with us.  Now, let's set if we can work on her Daddy's throwing aim, LOL.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Hello,
What a little cutie she is. Great pictures!

Gayla

Anonymous said...

OK...this is just too cool. I need to learn how to doctor up pictures like that.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Morgan in flight! I'm glad you kept shooting until you got the perfect ones! Thanks for letting me know which icon you voted for in the ad campaign. The Gnome wasn't my favorite, but I probably wouldn't have been able to choose from the ones I really like, so I voted for the corporate one  :)  

Vivian

Anonymous said...

Morgan is a sweetie! Love these pics.
Sugar