Sunday, September 3, 2006

What?!?

I was over snapping pictures of something totally different when I glanced up and snapped this pic of Boo. He had been eating his hay, but when I turned towards him he looked up as if to say, "Whaaa? You got a problem? I'm eating here!" Yep, we have a theme going here... all of my animals are tired of Mom snapping pictures of them all of the time. The shot isn't good because of the shadows at that time of day, but I liked his expression.... Oh, and the shot I was actually after... Nope, didn't get it {LOL}



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

great picture; I know what you mean about animals not wanting their pictures taken; how do they know???

betty

Anonymous said...

Aw, he's beautiful! What a personality!

Ari

Anonymous said...

His expression does make me smile....

Anonymous said...

Handsome horse!  Sometimes I wonder what animals are really thinking; if their expressions parallel their thoughts.  :)

Tammy
http://lifeliveitormissout.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I can never get a really cute pic of my girls...soon as they see the camera, they stop whatever they were doing & either lay down or run away. GRRR
Beautiful horse! :)
TY for commenting in my journal.
Hugs, Sugar
http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/MYBELOVEDFURRBABIES/

Anonymous said...

Seems as though Boo is entirely happy with his new home!  

Anonymous said...

Horses!

Anonymous said...

Pretty horse!  That's all I'll say -- because those animals terrify me.  I still love YOu though!  :)

Russ

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are back and posting comments...it makes me happy to see your name. :-)