Saturday, September 2, 2006

Feline Friday

For some reason since my return to the 'cyberworld' I haven't been able to figure out what to write about here. It's funny but during my forced absence from J-land and Blogger, I kept thinking of things I would like to blog about and what I would say if I was able to get online... but, once I again had the ability, I've been drawing a blank. It's not that I don't have anything in my "Possible Blog Entries" folder... I think maybe that I have too many things and just don't know where to start... or maybe I'm just out of the habit. Sooooo..... I decided I should just start doing some of the weekly 'assignment' type things out there. Maybe if I start getting back into the habit of posting I'll again find my Muse :P

So, with that in mind, I offer up the following picture of my cat D.K. for the Feline Friday entries over at (sometimes)photoblog. If you want to play along, just put up a kitty picture and drop over there and leave your link! Easy, Huh?

 Discovering D.K. all stretched out and asleep in the middle of the bed, I grabbed my camera to get a picture.... She woke up and seems to be asking, "Can I help you?"


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

more like "you have a lot of nerve!"

Anonymous said...

She looks like she'd be sticking a middle finger up at you if she had one!  lmao!  Beautiful cat!  I'm dying to rub her belly!

Hugs,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

I love this!  I also love my cat!  Just finished playing with him.  Will have to get pics of him up and play along with this.  

Tammy
http://lifeliveitormissout.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

very cute!! How does Morgan get along with D.K.???

(if you ever wonder what to write about, just put pictures in of Morgan; I never get tired of looking at her)

betty

Anonymous said...

D. K. looks like he has an attitude like my kitty, Baby. LOL  He is a beauty!  I love animals like you do, JJ!  Loved your horse shot above, too!  Thanks for giving me your journal addy.  Sorry I haven't been here for soooo long.  Forgive me =).  Have a super day, honey! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful journal... I am pretty sure everyone goes through those periods of quiet reserve.  It should never be forced, anyway.  Hope you enjoy what remains of the day!  Michelle