Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Country Music Awards

O.K.... I know I'm probably in the minority in J-Land, but I love Country Music. I listen to a variety of artists/genre, but I always come back to Country. Maybe because I grew up with it. I remember my Mom always playing Loretta Lynn, Johnny Cash, Waylon, and Elvis<g>.

Now, I like more contemporary country than my Mom. Reba, Big & Rich, Keith Urban... But, watching the CMA awards last night reminded me of how much I like some of the "older" artists and songs. Especially when they were doing inductees into the Hall of Fame. Anyway, if you are interested, here is the link for the winners of the Country Music Awards last night.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM 35 - IVE NEVER BEEN TOO INTO COUNTRY MUSIC - UNTIL LATELY. I LOVE TIM MCGRAWS (LIVE LIKE YOU WERE DYING) AND KENNY CHESNEY'S (WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN) - IVE GOT A FEW OTHERS I STOP AND ENJOY WHEN CHANNEL SURFING !

http://journals.aol.com/kristiejune34/WELCOMETOMYWORLD

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with. I love country music. I've been really enjoying Gary Allen lately. "Nothing on but the Radio" makes me dance in my seat everytime I hear it.

Anonymous said...

I love country too! Actually I love all music and thanks to Black Eyed Peas and Outkast I'm even liking a lil rap music once in awhile! I grew up on Blue Grass thanks to my babysitter, I still love that form of country today!

Anonymous said...

"THAT" man does the country here and I just listen cuz "I'm a good girl". He had to watch that CMA for his dear sweet Shania Twain and darned if he didn't fall asleep before she got to sing and was he mad at himself! I watched and mischeivously let him sleep....LOL. I like your interests, tho, Reba rocks!