Tuesday, November 9, 2004

Remember Point and Click Adventures??

Today I have a couple of entertaining games for you....if you get stuck, I have finished them, so e-mail me and I'll help you out. They reminds me of an early PC game I played called Loom. Oh, just a tip, make AOL small and bring up IE to go to this site. For some reason I was getting kicked off AOL from this site, but was o.k. going directly thru IE.... your mileage may vary <LOL>  

The name of todays first adventure is Samorost. If you liked that one, try Quest for the Rest. Also, Balloon Head is a little harder, but still engaging..... For those of you who just want an adventure without using your brain, go to Zoom. It's a little freaky. I went thru it twice just to examine the imagery.  

Hope you liked these!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
I L-O-V-E stuff like this...I wish my computer were a bit faster...but, this will be fun to checkout today. TY for sharing  :)
Loretta
Life with Lupus
Finding a Voice
Loretta's Studio

Anonymous said...

This will be a fun thing to check out...see you have quite a few discoveries for that one person seeking amusement. LOL :) Thanks for sharing.