Saturday, November 6, 2004

Wasted Days and....

Some of the silliest wastes of time find their way into my mailbox!! This was actually kind of cute and managed to hold my attention for a little while. It's called Imagination Cubed. I sent it on to some friends who have children (and some friends who seem like children <eg>). I thought some of you hear in J-Land might find it an amusing way to spend a few minutes. The cool thing is it "records" what you do and you can send it to someone. Be sure and play with all the options of pen size and color and different tips, and stamps.... O.K.... I'm easily amused! <LOL>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh! I played! lol thanks!!!......And thanks for always taking the time to read my journal  Ü

Anonymous said...

Very cute ... I just played!!

Kasey

http://journals.aol.com/ikoiko33/TheReturnofKaseypalooza

Anonymous said...

I played with it too, my daughter will enjoy playing with that, thanks for sharing the link...I'll have to send you a link of more attention grabbing activities if you are interested.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your journal it is always entertaining. Heres a link to mine should you want to check it out.