Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A Present for The Grinch!

PreviewI found a present for the Grinch while I was out surfing the web this evening. I'm not sure how I got to this site... But, once I saw it, I knew that it would be the perfect present for The Grinch....

<sigh> I guess this means I have to go out looking for something for little Cindy Lou now....

Anyway, a warning before you click on the following link. It is a little twisted, but I was amused.... disturbed, but amused. With that said, here is the Link...  The Cap'n's Unfortunate Christmas Cards ...Travel here at your own risk!

Graphic from Animation Library - Thousands of FREE Animations

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that site...I think I've been there before, it was halloween themed, I'm guessing they rotate the holidays...anyway, I found it to be a perfect present for me!  I also sent it to a fellow twisted friend of mine, I know he'll just love it!

Anonymous said...

THAT was totally warped!  I loved it.

Anonymous said...

"Who, in their right mind, would send out Christmas cars with a picture of a little dead girl!?!" <~~ LMFHO
-Paul
http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

Anonymous said...

THat was great!!!!!!!! LOL Thanks I needed that!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are some OLD cards! Very fascinating thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

LOL I hope the grinch like it, I sure did.

Anonymous said...

woo! lol thanks for checking out my journal and being my 2997, 2998, 2999, and 3000 hit!!!!!!
take care!!!
~Jackie~ http://journals.aol.com/jackiebenice/blah/
P.S GREAT! Journal. I'm gonna go check out those links!! byes

Anonymous said...

This was very funny! judi

Anonymous said...

wanted to thank you for stopping by my journal.... liked the link to the grinch... wondering when he was going to make a blog of his own lol.
gekko aka the gothic soccer mom

Anonymous said...

The Grinch thanks you!...................